Do I Have That Book Challenge part 1
I thought the best way to get to know my taste in books and a great opener for this site would be to do this challenge. i may end up doing the other two I have seen floating around. I’m not sure who started this challenge. I do know its been around for a few years now. so I’ll Apologise for not tagging them this time round and promise to work harder on the next ones. without further a do lets start.
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
I am a major sucker for deckled edges. I own three books now with them. And would love to have more. I know a lot of people dislike them. But I just feel it can really transform a book. I also think they fit the weirder and darker books the most.
2. Do you have a book with three or more people on the cover?
I didn’t realise how hard that was just about to be. But here is my favourite Classic. I own like three different copies of it. Not that I need them haha.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
Oh how I adore this book so much 😍🥰 Its a perfect retelling of Frankenstein in the eyes of his wife. And I couldn’t praise Kiersten more for how right she got this.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
This book has got to be my favourite horror story period. I’ve read a few now and this one still stands out as being the only one to actually freak me out. Lee mountford is the man. If you love horror check him out.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
Is that cheating?? This is currently my favourite series. Andriel is OTP.
6. Do you have a mass market paperback book?
I hate!! Mass paperbacks. Yet I own two. One was gifted. And this one. Which drives me crazy because the rest of the series isn’t in this edition (thank god) but I can’t seem to get the other edition in wolfsong.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
9. Do you have a book with two maps in it?
I loved this more then the Lord of the rings. I feel like that needed to be said. For no reason at all. This copy has two maps. One at the start one at the end and both different.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
11. Do you have a book written by someone who was originally famous for something else? i.e. celebrity, athlete, politician, TV personality, etc.
I’m a huge wrestling geek. And have been since I was a child. It hasn’t gone away. This is such a great read though. And I feel that even none wrestling fans would enjoy it.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
I’m just going to straight up say no. Nothing is coming to mind.
13. Do you have a poetry book?
This is the complete works of Percy Shelley.
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
This book took me down the Benjamin rabbit hole and I’ve loved every second of it.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
Eh…nope doesn’t look as though.
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
17. Do you have a book that is between 500 and 510 pages long?
Coming in at 507. The only ‘romantic’ classic I loved.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
And one of my favourite movies. This is one of those the book and movie where fantastic !
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
20. Do you have a book written by two or more authors?
I was very surprised with how good this book was. I’m not a massive sci-Fi book fan but this one was beautiful.
Thank you for checking this out and reading it. Hope you liked it.