Seeing as I’ve been obsessed with the Disney dreamlight valley for the past month now. Why not do a booktag themed Disney.
I found this tag on a Google search. Be sure to read theirs too We write at dawn
1. THE LITTLE MERMAID – A CHARACTER WHO IS OUT OF THEIR ELEMENT, A “FISH OUT OF WATER”
Having lost his wife then deciding to leave his life with his son, Jack’s life is turned upside down when a monster kills his son. He is thrown into a group of hunters he’s never heard of and a new life full of horrors.
2. CINDERELLA – A CHARACTER WHO GOES THROUGH A MAJOR TRANSFORMATION
She starts off as a weak clumsy character at the start. To a strong woman at the end. Not to mention she’s slowly turning into a demon. I’d say she has one of the best transformations for sure.
3. SNOW WHITE – A BOOK WITH AN ECLECTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS
People from different working classes and what not. Rich-poor, as well as parts of the world. This series has an interesting group of characters.
4. SLEEPING BEAUTY – A BOOK THAT PUT YOU TO SLEEP
This was the latest book I gave up on because I just couldn’t get into it at all. And I really thought I’d like it. I enjoyed Nettle and Bone by this author but sadly I just didn’t like it.
5. THE LION KING – A CHARACTER WHO HAD SOMETHING TRAUMATIC HAPPEN TO THEM IN CHILDHOOD
I’ve read quite a few books where one of the main characters has a traumatic past and I’ll admit I am a sucker for it. Trying my best to not just choose foxhole court. I’m going to throw this one up. Not only is there trauma from their past but sadly it continues for a while. This series is not for the faint of heart.
6. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – A BEAST OF A BOOK (A BIG BOOK) THAT YOU WERE INTIMIDATED BY, BUT FOUND THE STORY TO BE BEAUTIFUL
I always assumed I wouldn’t like this book. And I’m still surprised by the fact I did. It’s quite a long book. But, it’s also intimidating by its age and how people talk about it. I was told by many people that I probably would find the style of writing hard to read. I found it incredibly easy.
7. ALADDIN – A CHARACTER WHO GETS THEIR WISH GRANTED, FOR BETTER OR WORSE
It’s been forever since I read this series. But the three characters in this have one mission ( wish) that they try everything to get.
8. MULAN – A CHARACTER WHO PRETENDS TO BE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT
In this series (by this book I’m pretty sure) the two main characters faked their death and pretend to be other people.
9. TOY STORY – A BOOK WITH CHARACTERS YOU WISH WOULD COME TO LIFE
Mmm….I’m not even sure if I’d want them too. Whether in a movie/show setting or real life. So I’m not going to answer this one.
10. DISNEY DESCENDANTS – YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN OR MORALLY AMBIGUOUS CHARACTER