I have seen this all over the place and thought why not throw my hat in the bag. Plus a blog I was going to do kinda just fell to pieces. So here we are with a book tag.
1. Easter Egg: Book that feels like a hidden gem
This book was surprisingly very emotional. It just hit hard. I was very invested in this story and I wasn’t really expecting it.
2. Bloom: Debut Novel You Loved:
One of my favourite reads from last year. And I just adore this cover.
3. Chocolate Bunny: Book so good you didn’t want it to end
Even though this gave everything. I just enjoyed being in the world so much I didn’t want it to end.
4. Cheap, Cheap, Cheap: Book you bought for super cheap:
Pretty much all my ebooks are cheap as shit. I don’t like paying much for ebooks because if I end up loving the book I’ll ju
5. Jelly bean: Book you thought was sweet:
I haven’t read this yet. But It just sounds like it’s going to sweet as pie. I don’t read many books I’d say were ‘sweet’ I’m more of the traumatic depressing reader.
6. Easter Basket: Filled with many surprises:
This series just keeps giving and it’s wonderful.
7. Rabbits: Books you wish would multiply (have a sequel):
I just want more of this series. Like just one more book please Nora.
8. Hunt: Book that was hard to get hold of:
For some unknown reason it took me forever to find this book. I’m so glad I ended up loving it or all that hard work would have been for nothing.