I found this tag on Jenniely blog. And this was created by booktuber GirlReading.
1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
Mmm….mmm…maybe blue’s fam. I feel like we could have much in common. (The Raven cycle)
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
I’m searching high and low for a reading journal. I don’t know what I want. But every journal I pick up isn’t what I want 🤷🏻♀️. So this magical reading journal is love.
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
I want to say Eroan from the silk and steel series. not because he’d be a good Christmas elf, but because he is a warrior elf and I’d love to see him in that world for a night. It be so funny.
4. Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
Last Christmas for the ravensong. The friends to lovers to enemies to lovers of Gordo and Mark is one of my favourite love stories. It be perfect for the start of the book.
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
Simon snow. I just don’t like him.
6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
Alkiem from th black prince book. He deserves to be loved!
7. Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully christmasy feel to it.
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
Songs of Achilles. Because it’s worth the hype it now has. I read this before tik tok and I’m so happy it’s taken off.