It’s September, spring time has begun over here In Aus. And it’s my favourite season. All the beautiful wildflowers are out. The weather is all over the place haha. And my birthday is coming up.
1. Flowers: Look on your bookshelves. What is the most beautiful book both inside and out?
2. Grass: What is a book that you find others like way more than you do?
Now I don’t hate this series. But I also didn’t love it. To me it was just ok.
3. Rain: what’s a great book that lifts your spirits when you’re down?
A good light trashy read always helps. So any adult fantasy with all the trashy Romance. That are fast reads.
4. Dew: What’s a book that made you feel alive?
I don’t know how to answer this. I mean you could say demonic because it scared the crap out of me. That made my heart race.
5. Storms: What’s a book that you found unpredictable?
I don’t know know if it was cause U didn’t actually read the back I just went in blind. (Which I now love doing) but this one. I honestly didn’t see the killer coming.
6. Rainbow: What was that book that you struggled with, only to be happy that you read it in the end?
Ooo the six of crows and the raven cycle. Both series were dnfs then I gave them a second chance and now they are some of my favourites.
7. Chilly weather: what’s a book that you couldn’t finish or didn’t enjoy?
Mmm the last book I gave up on
8. Warm weather: what’s a book that you loved and wanted more of?
So many haha but this whole series I could go for another book. Of just Andreil growing together.
9. Green: what’s a book that you haven’t read yet, but really want to?
10. Pink: what’s a book in which you felt a strong connection to the characters?
I always connect with the sarcastic guy/girl. Or the depressed one. So there are a few.
11. Purple: what’s a book that when you read it, you feel safe?
How do you answer that. I don’t think I’ve ever read a book and thought this makes me feel safe.
12. Orange: what book do you feel is intelligently written?
Anything Benjamin Alire Saenz writes. His writing style is like music to me.
13. Yellow: What book puts a smile on your face?
The last book I read that put a smile on my face