http://aminoapps.com/p/0421xc. I found this on the link above. I’m currently avoiding life problems. I’m doing it the right way yes?
1. Which book do you think deserves an adaption?
I’m mean there are a few. But, I feel like this series would be alot of fun to watch as a tv show. And its light hearted.
2. What was the last romance you enjoyed and why? What made it it good compared to bad romance?
I’m currently still reading this. But oh.my.god. it has mad beauty and the Beast vibes
And I’m a sucker for enemies to lovers tropes. There nothing I love more then a strong headed protagonist and a douche bag with a dark past and strong story arc love interest. I’m trash for it. If this was like a whiney Protagonist and a strong love interest I’d be bored. If the characters don’t have chemistry they won’t fit. It’s as simple as that. Or if I really find one member of the relationship annoying I have a hard time caring about their relationship.
3. Where does your love of reading come from? Does it come from your family background or is it something you found all on your own?
It comes from the need to escape I guess. And I love to write, so they go hand in hand. I’ve only one member of my family who reads and I don’t have a close relationship with her. So I can’t say she got me into it. I know alot of people will say their English teacher. I sadly had an English teacher tell me I shouldn’t be reading fantasy. But, that I should be reading puberty blues it really put me off of reading all together. She really put me down made me feel like an idiot. I got back into reading after friends pushed me into reading twilight. Then I found TMI on my own and feel down the rabbit hole I’m in now.
4. If you could give an award to a book you read this year, which book would you choose and why? What type of award?
I honestly have no clue.
5. What are some of your favorite literary duos?
I’m either tired or dumb. But I don’t get this question. Is it like the mad hatter and the March hare. Or like two authors writing a book together???
6. Two book characters you hope will get together this year? One of your most anticipated true pairings?
Dom and kemp from twisted pretty things by Ariana nash. They better be end game I swear.
7. What minorities do you want to see become more prevalent in books?
I don’t ever see people in wheel chairs or walking impairments in fantasy. I’d love to see more of that. For example Why isn’t their a protagonist that has Cerebral palsy who is the “chosen one” to save the world?
8. What is your favorite romance story trope?
Enemies to lovers 100% a sucker for.
9. What authors would you like to see in a slam poetry battle?
Mmm …mmmm …
10. Which character do you relate best to and why? (Or type of character)
I always like Ari from Benjamin’s Aristotle and Dante discover the universe it’s why of thinking. How he speaks about summer being meh and loving storms. I always relate to he thought process. But I always also related to strong female leads that won’t take shit from anyone. Like Blue from the raven cycle.